If you need free flowing concrete delivered fast, call us today!
Flowing concrete by Buxton Flow Screeds
Conventional compacting concrete has it’s limitations in terms of the manpower required to install it as it does not flow freely and has to be levelled by hand. Buxton Flow Screeds can also provide a free flowing concrete called TOPFLOW by Tarmac.
TOPFLOW is a high grade concrete product that behaves much like a liquid screed in that it flows freely and can be poured quickly. It takes nowhere near the manpower to attain a highly aesthetic finish saving you both time and money. It also provides an excellent, smooth surface quality that can be laid perfectly flat for slabs and floors, eliminating the need for floating.
Get in touch with our team today to request a free flowing concrete quote and consultation.
Applications and Uses
- Areas of complex formwork.
- Areas of congested reinforcement.
- Mass fill pours.
- Environmental classification mixes available.
- can assist with BREEAM requirements.
- Can be used both horizontally and vertically
- Designed to meet the demands of any type of construction
- Self-compacting properties make Topflow Concrete suitable for any job with areas of difficult access or complex formwork configurations
- Can be designed with either 10mm or 20mm coarse aggregate depending upon application required and also maximum 25% recycled aggregate when available.
- Supplied with cementitous replacement as standard
- Low-heat and high sulphate resistance mixes available
- Reduced labour – due to the ease of placement, large pour sizes are achievable with reduced labour and plant requirements
- Health and Safety – reduced labour and plant requirements lead to reduced health and safety hazards
- No vibration – with no vibration, the problem of vibration white finger is eliminated
- Noise – eliminating traditional methods of placing and finishing concrete reduces noise, which is particularly important in inner-city and built-up residential areas
- Flexible placing – ideal for jobs with difficult access or where longer pumping distances are involved
- Waterproof – can be supplied with an integral waterproofing admixture
- Maintenance of fluidity – typically two hours.
- Compressive strength at 28 days – 35-50N/mm2.
- Water/cement ratio – to customer’s requirements.
- Maximum Sulphate Resistance Classification – DC-3 or DC-3z with low-heat version.